Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- Commonwealth Corporation is hiring a Director Youth Employment, Training and Curriculum; Program Manager for Sector Strategies, Controller, WTFP Program Coordinator and WCTF Program Coordinator. Click here to learn more.
- MASSCAP is hiring a Training and Resource Manager. Click here to read more about the position and how to apply.
- MassHire North Shore Workforce Board is hiring a Northeast Health Care Hub Training Manager and an Executive Director of the MassHire North Shore Career Center. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Boston PIC is hiring a Career Specialist, Postsecondary Coach, and other positions. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Mass Business Roundtable is hiring a Public Policy and Operations Manager. Click here to learn more.
- The Providers’ Council is hiring a Public Policy and Communications Associate. Click here to learn more.
- TechStars 2021 Workforce Development Accelerator invites entrepreneurs to submit innovative ideas for solving challenges in workforce development. Applications are due July 29, 2021. Click here to learn more.
- Commonwealth Corporation has a number of funding opportunities available including the Rapid Reemployment Initiative and Career Technical Initiative Round 3 Training and Planning Grants. Click here to learn more.
- HUD is offering funding for the Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program. Learn more here.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations