Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- The MassHire Boston Workforce Board/Boston PIC on behalf of the Greater Boston Regional Planning team is hiring a business-facing Market Maker. Click here for the job description and how to apply.
- MassHire North Shore Career Center is hiring and Advanced Manufacturing Career Coach Advisor, Planner and Coordinator, and an Operations Manager.
- MassHire Lowell Career Center is hiring a Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Career Advisor. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Advocates for Human Potential and the Access to Recovery program is hiring a Career Services Director, and a Black and Latino Re-Entry Project Care Coordinator/Case Manager.
- The Black Economic Council of Massachusetts (BECMA) is hiring for several positions. Click here to view and apply. BECMA also has an online job board they keep updated regularly. Click here to check it out.
- MassHire Downtown Boston Career Center is hiring for several positions including Business Service Associate, Manager MassHire Workforce Training and Development Division, and Career Navigator (Spanish Speaking, Generalist, and Special Programs). Click here to learn more and apply.
- The MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center is hiring for a Business Services Representative and a Career Specialist. Click here to learn more and apply (UMass Donahue Institute is the service provider for this career center).
- The MassHire Central Career Center is hiring an Access to Recovery Program Facilitator. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Boston Medical Center is hiring a Career Counselor that lies at the intersection of workforce development, health care, and refugee services. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The WorkPlace is hiring a Career Center Systems Director for the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center. Click here to read the job description and apply.
- MassHire Springfield Career Center is hiring for a Customer Service Specialist and Job Developer. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center a Career Services Counselor/Job Developer and (new) a Data Entry Clerk. Click here to learn more about both positions and apply.
- MassHire Metro North Career Centers/ABCD are hiring career advisors and other positions. Click here to learn more.
- MassHire Greater Brockton Workforce Board is hiring a Youth Career Counselor. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire North Shore Workforce Board is hiring for Growth & Expansion Coordinators for the Statewide Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program. Click here to learn more about the apprenticeship related positions and apply.
- The Boston PIC is hiring a (new) Employer Engagement Manager – STEM, Opportunity Youth Coordinator, Senior Human Resources Generalist, Career Specialist, Postsecondary Coach for Success Boston, and Workforce Development Associate. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation is hiring a (new) HR Specialist, (new) Talent Acquisition Specialist, Senior Program Manager – Safe and Successful Youth Initiative, Justice Based Initiatives; Executive Administrator, Program Manager Re-Entry Initiative Justice Based Initiatives, Career Technical Initiative Director, YouthWorks and Signal Success Intern, Research and Policy Intern, Human Resources Intern, Marketing and Communications Intern, and (new) Accounting and Budget Intern. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire Metro North Workforce Board has issued an RFP for Youth Program Providers and Hospitality Training Providers. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued an RFP for Training Grants (Round 5) under the Career Technical Initiative Adult Training Program. Proposals are due January 14th. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling application for The RENEW Grant Program, which is an opportunity for employers to co-invest in training and placement of job seekers. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling RFP for Senator Kenneth J. Donnelly Workforce Success Grants (a.k.a. Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund grants). Click here for more information.
- The Massachusetts Competitive Partnership and Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges has announced the “Be Mass Competitive” workforce training initiative. Click here to learn more about this paid training opportunity that offers stipends to participants.
- The Families and Workers Fund philanthropic collaborative has officially launched. Click here to read the press release and learn more about their funding priorities.
- The U.S. Economic Development Administration is allocating $500M for their American Rescue Plan Good Jobs Challenge as part of a $3B investment in a number of programs called Investing in America’s Communities. Application deadline is January 26, 2022. Click here to learn more.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations