Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- The National Fund for Workforce Solutions is hiring a Program Associate, Activating Employers. Click here for a link to the job description and how to apply.
- The Black Economic Council of Massachusetts (BECMA) has an online job board they keep updated regularly. Click here to check it out.
- Mass General Brigham is hiring a Workforce Development Specialist. Click here to learn more and apply.
- St. Stephens Youth Programs is hiring a Senior Grants Manager/Director of Youth Programs. Click here to learn more.
- CONNECT is hiring a Workforce Development Manager as they build a workforce development unit within the organization. Click here to learn more.
- MassHire Springfield Career Center is hiring for a number of positions including Customer Service Specialist, Job Developer and Youth Specialist. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center is hiring an Executive Director and a (new) Career Services Counselor/Job Developer. Click here to learn more about both positions and apply.
- MassHire Metro North Career Centers/ABCD are hiring career advisors and other positions. Click here to learn more.
- MassHire Greater Brockton Workforce Board is hiring a Youth Career Counselor. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire North Shore Workforce Board is hiring for Growth & Expansion Coordinators for the Statewide Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program. Click here to learn more about the apprenticeship related positions and apply.
- The Boston PIC is hiring a (new) Opportunity Youth Coordinator, (new) Senior Human Resources Generalist, Career Specialist, Postsecondary Coach and Postsecondary Coach-Hope Forward, and Workforce Development Associate. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation is hiring a (new) Senior Program Manager – Safe and Successful Youth Initiative, Justice Based Initiatives; (new) Associate Director – WTFP Express; Executive Administrator, Associate Director – YouthWorks Programming, Associate Director – YouthWorks Training and Evaluation, Program Manager Re-Entry Initiative Justice Based Initiatives, Career Technical Initiative Director, Human Resources Intern and Marketing and Communications Intern. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued a rolling RFP for Senator Kenneth J. Donnelly Workforce Success Grants (a.k.a. Workforce Competitiveness Trust Fund grants). The initial deadline to submit responses is November 30th. Click here for more information.
- The Massachusetts Competitive Partnership and Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges has announced the “Be Mass Competitive” workforce training initiative. Click here to learn more about this paid training opportunity that offers stipends to participants.
- Commonwealth Corporation has extended the deadline for the Re-Entry Workforce Development Demonstration Program RFP II to November 12th. Click here for more information.
- JFF will be awarding $50,000 grants to three organizations across the country that are working to build regional IT career pathways. Google.org is generously funding this grant program to support the development of digital jobs strategies that reflect the needs of local economies. Proposals are due November 1st. Click here for the RFP.
- The Families and Workers Fund philanthropic collaborative has officially launched. Click here to read the press release and learn more about their funding priorities.
- The U.S. Economic Development Administration is allocating $500M for their American Rescue Plan Good Jobs Challenge as part of a $3B investment in a number of programs called Investing in America’s Communities. Application deadline is January 26, 2022. Click here to learn more.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations