Job Opportunities in Workforce Development and Related Fields
- MassHire Metro North Career Centers/ABCD are hiring career advisors and other positions. Click here to learn more.
- MassHire Springfield Career Center is hiring a Job Developer. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire Greater Brockton Workforce Board is hiring a Youth Job Coach. Click here to learn more and apply.
- MassHire North Shore Workforce Board is hiring for several positions including, (new) Growth & Expansion Coordinators for the Statewide Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program, Northeast Health Care Hub Training Manager and an Executive Director of the MassHire North Shore Career Center. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Boston PIC is hiring a Career Specialist, Postsecondary Coach, Workforce Development Program Assistant and other positions. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Mass Mentoring Partnership is hiring a Program Manager. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Corporation for a Skilled Workforce is hiring for several positions including CSW Director: Competencies and Credentials, CSW Director: Improving Practices and Outcomes, and Senior Policy Associate. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation is hiring a Director Youth Employment, Training and Curriculum; Program Manager for Sector Strategies, Controller, WTFP Program Coordinator, Sector Strategies Program Coordinator, Human Resources Intern and Marketing and Communications Intern. Click here to learn more.
- The MA Department of Housing and Community Development is hiring an Eviction Diversion Initiative Change Manager. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The National Women’s Law Center is hiring a Director of Workplace Equality. Click here to learn more and apply.
- The Apprenticeship Expansion and Construction Diversity Grants Request for Response has been issued. Click here for the link to the CommBuys RFR information. A Q&A Session will be held August 4th at 11:30AM. Click here for the document with the link.
- The U.S. Economic Development Administration is allocating $500M for their American Rescue Plan Good Jobs Challenge. Application deadline is January 26, 2022. Click here to learn more.
- The Families and Workers Fund has issued an open call for grant funding to support jobs that sustain and uplift. Grants will range from $200,000 – $2M. The application deadline is August 9th. Click here to learn more and here to apply.
- Commonwealth Corporation has issued the application for YouthWorks Year Round funding. Applications are due August 13th. Click here for more information.
- Commonwealth Corporation has updated the RFP for the Rapid Reemployment Initiative. Click here for the RFP updated 7/1/2021.
- Commonwealth Corporation has made changes to the Workforce Training Fund Express Program, increasing the subsidy for small businesses. Click here to learn more.
- The Department of Labor and National Telecommunications and Information Administration have announced funding for Technology and Information Registered Apprenticeships. To learn more about the program click here for the press release and here for the program website.
Funding Opportunities for Massachusetts Workforce Development Organizations