- This event has passed.
How Can Massachusetts Lead in Supporting Good Jobs and Essential Workers?
June 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
We will have a facilitated panel discussion where experts share their best ideas for how Massachusetts can improve work conditions for essential workers and those in fields where wages and opportunities for advancement are low.
- Moderator: Valerie Sutton, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Sarah Kalloch, Good Jobs Institute
- State Senator Jamie Eldridge
- Leena Mathew, Matahari Women Workers’ Center
- Josh Lewin, Juliet & Company, Somerville
- 2:00 to 3:30p.m.
- Click here to register for June 10th.